Chief Executive Officer Job Description
Looking for a CEO who will be Executive Management level reporting into the Executive Board of Directors. As CEO you will be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of this development company. You will be looked upon to set the companies overall strategic direction and priorities and monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project.
The CEO will guide, direct and lead the Executive Management Team, which is made up of the following:
– HOD of Business Development & Funds Coordination
– HOD of Project Management & Operations
– HOD of HR & Corporate Services
– HOD of Marketing & Sales
– HOD of Finance
Major Duties and Responsibilities
– Provide the required linkage between the Board of HODs and the Executive Management Team, and
provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities.
– Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the Executive Management Team to carry out
major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies.
– Assist the Board of HODs in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to
enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment.
– Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the company is
meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on
– Develop, in coordination with the Executive Management Team, an integrated business plan that
optimizes market share and profitability of existing or new activities.
– Set departments' high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such
goals by closely monitoring their operations.
– Review the operating results of the company & compare them to established objectives and
goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
– Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the company to ensure that
the responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities of all executives are clearly defined and
– Periodically review and check the performance of the Executive Management Team and recommend
remedial action and improvements.
– Promote the companies direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external
impact (image), internal business climate, people and services.
– Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers,
government entities, the financial community, and the public.
– Ensure development of an effective organizational structure and the promotion of a positive internal
climate in which management development for succession is nurtured.
– Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate executives in order to ensure smooth running of the
– Conduct annual performance appraisal for all executives and recommend salary adjustments, rewards
– Monitor the adherence of employees to guidelines, policies and procedures.
– Recruit, develop, manage and motivate executives and employees reporting to him.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration (MBA is preferred) or equivalent experience
with a minimum of 20 years of related experience.
– Extensive executive-level management experience (10+ years).
– Extensive Real Estate Industry experience (5+ years).
– Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
– Political awareness, professional expertise, financial orientation, self-starting initiative, cross cultural
awareness, organization astuteness and team spirit.
– Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's
– Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and
– Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
– Proficiency in English, Hindi and Marathi Language.
- Send your profile to Prachi@career-globe.com
- Our internal executive team will connect with you within a week as per your schedule for the detailing process.
- Required Online Selection steps will be provided for scoring purpose.
- All Required collected document and score would be sent to the Employer.
- As per the agreed schedule selection process from Employer will be coordinated with Associate applied.